Products with excellent resistance to freezing and puncture; specifically developed to be inert to the product and its organoleptic properties.
All our products satisfactorily meet the chemical migration limits according to EU regulation 10/2011. Printed by the flexography method in up to 10 colors.
Automatic form-fill-seal films for Liquids
-Options for different volumes from 50mL (1.5 fl oz) to 5L (1.3 gal)
-Ideal for water packaging without adding organoleptic properties to the product during the shelf life.
-Excellent hot tack, allows proper sealing of the packaging and filling of the product.
- Coextrusion polyethylene structure up to 5 layers with excellent resistance to breakage and puncture properties.
Reel for automatic ice packing
- Coextruded polyethylene reel with up to three layers, clear or with translucent pigmentation – available in packing from 1kg (2lb) to 20kg (44lb).
- Excellent for freezing without loss of flexibility or resistance.
- Excellent hot tack, allows proper sealing of the packaging and filling of the product.
- Finished bag for manual or semi-automatic packaging of ice from 1kg (2lb) to 20kg (44lb).
- Excellent for freezing without losing flexibility or resistance.
- Excellent performance in manual sealing during packaging.
- Models available in different formats: With or without wicket, with or without gusset at the bottom of the bag or customized to your packaging needs.