Multilayer film and bags (mono-layer option with short shelf life requirements is available) for direct-contact food packing.
All our products satisfactorily meet the chemical migration limits according to EU regulation 10/2011. Printed by the flexography method in up to 10 colors.
- Laminated structures in two or three layers, with different materials (PE, OPP, PET) - contact one of our consultants for more information.
- Excellent hot tack, allowing proper sealing of the packing and filling product.
- Different options for moisture and / or oxygen barrier.
- Possibility of making a single layer film (biorented polyethylene or polypropylene) when the shelf life requirement allows it (low oxygen and / or moisture barrier).
- Finished bag for manual packaging of shelf products stored at ambient temperature, refrigerated, or frozen.
- Excellent performance in manual sealing during packaging.
- Different options for moisture and oxygen barrier.
- Oxygen barrier options can be sealed under high vacuum.
- Possibility of making bags from a monolayer film (LDPE or BOPP) when the shelf life conditions permit it (lower oxygen and humidity barrier).