Multi or monolayer film and bags for direct-contact food packing.
All our products satisfactorily meet the chemical migration limits according to EU regulation 10/2011. Printed by the flexography method in up to 10 colors.
Solid automatic form-fill-seal film
-Options for packing different volumes according to customer requirements.
-Ideal for packing bulk products or with individual packaging.
-Excellent hot tack, allows proper sealing of the packaging and filling of the product.
- Coextrusion polyethylene structure with up to 5 layers provides excellent resistance to breakage and puncture.
-Option of antistatic film for packing powders and granules.
-Printed with specially designed inks that are resistant to friction during transport.
-Option of laminated film to improve the resistance to oxygen or humidity.
-Finished bag for manual packaging of shelf products stored at ambient temperature, refrigerated, or frozen.
-Excellent performance in manual sealing during packaging.
-Different options for moisture and oxygen barrier.
-Oxygen barrier options can be sealed under high vacuum.
-Possibility of making bags from a monolayer film (LDPE or BOPP) when the shelf life conditions permit it (lower oxygen and humidity barrier).
- Designed to contain from 10kg (20lb) to 30kg (65lb)
- Made with high puncture and tear resistance resins.
- A modified surface on the outside for a higher COF for a suitable stowage or palletizing.
- Can be flat or with gussets