Developments of a mono or multi-layer for the packaging of products for personal care and household supplies, in addition to hygiene products with excellent seal properties.
Solid automatic form-fill-seal film
- Options for packing different volumes according to your product needs.
- Ideal for packing powders such as detergents.
- Excellent hot tack, allowing proper sealing of the packing and filling product.
- Coextrusion film polyethylene structure of up to 5 layers with excellent break and puncture resistance properties; With good antistatic properties to ensure a tight seal of the product.
- Printed with specially designed resistance inks for detergents.
- Finished bag for manual packaging of solid or semi-liquid products.
- Excellent performance in manual sealing during packaging.
- Ideal for the packaging of packs or bulk products.
- Resealed tape option is available (only on side seal bags).
- Bag made with bottom or side seal.
- Film with excellent transparency for packaging of hygiene products such as napkins, towels, and toilet paper.
- Excellent rigidity for proper product wrapping.
- Low melting point.