We specialize in meeting the needs of flexible packaging for the dairy industry: liquid, semi-liquid, and solid products.
All our products satisfactorily meet the chemical migration limits according to EU regulation 10/2011. Printed by the flexography method in up to 10 colors.
Automatic form-fill-seal films for Liquids
-Packaging options for different volumes from 50mL (1.5 fl oz) to 5L (1.3 gal)
-Ideal for pasteurized liquid and semi-liquid products, such as: milk, cream, dressings (mayonnaise, catsup, liquid cheese), yogurt, juice, or flavored drinks.
-Excellent hot tack, allows proper sealing of the packaging and filling of the product.
- Coextrusion polyethylene structure with up to 5 layers with excellent durability and resistance to breakage and puncture.
-Printed with inks specifically designed for resistance to beverages rich in fats, sugars and for cold or hot packaging temperatures.
-Structures laminated in two or three layers, with different materials (PE, OPP, PET) - contact one of our agents for additional information.
-Excellent for on-the-go consumer products.
-Excellent for liquid or semi-liquid foods.
- Excellent hot tack, allows proper sealing of the packaging and filling of the product.
- The film is designed to support freezing of the product.
Multi-product automatic form-fill-seal film
- Polyethylene film to group products for retail sale or for transportation.
- Excellent hot tack to pack up to 50kg (110lb) of product.
- Available with printing for retail sale or without printing for transport.
-Finished bag for manual packaging of solid or semi-liquid products.
-Excellent performance in manual sealing during packaging.
- Bag made with bottom or lateral seal.
- Sizes according to the product requirements and the content.
-Ideal for packaging cheese in pieces, grated, or crumbled.